RVCSD Providing Childcare

RVCSD Providing Child Care for Essential Health Care Workers & First Responders
Posted on 03/18/2020
Child Care

The Rondout Valley Central School District will be providing child care for the children of essential health care workers and first responders. [Essential health care workers may include licensed health professionals such as physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, LPNs and nurse assistants or laboratory personnel.  First responders may include paramedics, emergency medical technicians, police officers and firefighters.]

Please call 845 687-2400, press 4, ext. 4102 and leave your contact information and we will return your call.