Dignity for All Students Act / Bullying Prevention and Intervention
Rondout Valley Central School District is committed to investigating and addressing any incidents of bullying, harassment, and discrimination that could impede our students’ ability to learn or feel safe. Since July 2012, New York State has provided an official framework called the “Dignity for All Students Act” or “DASA”, that outlines how schools will respond to reports of bullying, harassment, intimidation, taunting, or discrimination.
The Dignity Act Incident Reporting Form is available to any individual possessing information suggesting that a student has been subject to harassment, bullying or discrimination. The reporting form helps to collect necessary information and ensures that any incidents are properly investigated and addressed.
- Who Should Complete This Form?
- When Should This Form Be Completed?
- Are there specific time requirements for completion and submission of the form?
- To whom should the completed form be submitted? And where should I direct any questions that I may have?
- Are there other sources of information regarding the prohibition against harassment, bullying or discrimination of students?
To e-mail an employee, use the
e-mail listed, followed by @rondout.k12.ny.us
Director of Diversity, Equity,